From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dacia Cole
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] need gmail help!!

Hi,

Is there a way in gmail to put severalcontacts together in a group or a list
so you can email them all at once without having to enter them individually.
For example, if you're on a board of directors and you want to email
everyone at the same time.  I'm using jaws 13 windows 7 and can use IE
Firefox or Chrome.  I have gmail set to basic html view do I need to switch
to standard view to make this possible?

thanks,

Dacia