Hi friends,

I have just downloaded and installed MalwareBytesFree.
I see to be able to navigate the programme and the scan progress bar is a
bit strange, it keeps flicking up information.
I seem to be able to tell when the scan has finished but I can't seem to
view the results, does anyone know a way to work around this please?
The logs go to the ProgrammData folder in the Malwarebytes folder and they
are logs.  They are in .XML format and I don't seem to be able to view them.
Does anyone know how I can view the scan results in some sort of accessible
way please?

Many thanks in anticipation,