Hi, I know that it is NOT recommended, but I've had that annoying User account thing turned off all my computers for a couple years now and to date I have suffered NO ill affect, just been enjoying not being constantly nagged nagged nagged nagged ...!

-----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 11:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAVA ACCESS Bridge

Hate that user account control, every time it seems to want to hide after
it puts of a message and I have been making or adding programs for the past
weeks and I am afraid to turn it off but why does it default to no, then
give me two places where Jaws says nothing at all and then let me get to the
yes button.  I nearly went in and turned it completely off today but not
quite that brave, still it is annoying especially since it defaults to no
instead of yes.  There it goes again.