From: "Tammy Freitag" <ms.sunflowe...@gmail.com>
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 05:57 AM
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] Jaws is talking to much

--
Ok, Jaws 14 is talking my ears off.  When I type characters in Word
Pad on this HP laptop running Windows 8.2, Jaws says the character and
100%.  When I open the program, Jaws takes off reading everything on
the menu.  I don't know if there was some kind of update or what but
the ghost have even decided to make me log in when this computer is
left alone for a while.  Since I have rethought using a hammer on it,
what else can I do to put this back to normal?  Thanks so much!
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy