Possible that no one knows. Have you tried it to see what happens?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, Musician, Woodworker, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
From: "anna vimini" <an...@etown.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 11:25 AM
Subject: [Bulk] [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 11

I know I have sent this before but I have not gotten an answer as of
yet, so I am going to ask again.
In internet explorer 11 when you press the application key in the
context menu their is inspect element in the list what is it used for?
I have been searching to find out but I have not found an answer yet.
so If there is someone on the list that knows I will greatly appreciate
there help.