No. if this is the one from applevis.com no. I remove the iTunes 12.1 and install the one I got. without any problem. Allmy music, audiobooks and so was still there.

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 8:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes 12.1 fix

Will the uninstalling of iTunes either lose the music or lose the
identification or location of the music?

Thank you!

Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Doc Wright
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 9:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] iTunes 12.1 fix

Here is a fix for the 64Bit iTunes that works.  You will have to uninstall
iTunes first. There is an order in which iTunes should be properly
uninstalled.  I will place that information below and place the link for the
fix afterwards.

Uninstalling  iTunes

Steps

1.Remove iTunes and related components from the Control Panel.

Use the Control Panel to uninstall iTunes and related software components in
the following order. Then restart your computer.
1.iTunes
2.Apple Software Update
3.Apple Mobile Device Support
4.Bonjour
5.Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

Don't uninstall these components in a different order, or only uninstall
some of them. Doing so might have unintended affects.

iTunes 64 bit fix
http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1784

Holger Fiallo