From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Arianna Calesso
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Disabling the mousepad on a Dell laptop

Does anyone know of a keystroke to disable or shut down the mousepad on a
Dell laptop?  I don't even have to touch the thing for it to make the cursor
jump away from the application I'm working in.  I've tried Device Manager
and there was no disable button or else JAWS couldn't read it.

Thanks for any help.

Arianna