Pauline:
Thanks for that. I just put a song in the automatically add to iTunes
folder; however, when pressing enter on that folder, there is another
folder called not added.  What's that for. We are leaving the
guidelines I presume, since we are now just talking about iTunes, so
please feel free to email me off list at kimsans...@gmail.com.
Thank you!