OK. I called jaws and yes they will not allow to go from 15 to 17. I find this to be not good. Be like having to get window 8 to get to 10 if you have window seven. I have window seven and I am not interested in jaws 16 or wan to waist a upgrade.

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Ford
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Cost Of JAWS Upgrade

just changing the subject line to be more descriptive.

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 9:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] update

I forgot to mention that up until the recent FS switch regarding standard
and professional JFW versions, I've always run the Pro version which
probably accounts to the higher cost I experienced.