what about from control panel and program?

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 11:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] dvdvideosoft support email

anyone know of dvdvideosoft support email, I’m trying to uninstall free youtube download from my computer and their uninstall is not accessable via jaws, it the mouse must be used to check the program of dvdvideosoft you wish to uninstall then press the uninstall button. I know this because I had sighted help before, but I installed it again now I want to uninstall again by myself. because it previously wasn’t working correctly
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Holger Fiallo