Know a good builder?  It's the easiest way to get a package that meets your
needs, especially if you still like 7, as do I.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of DJ Reese
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 8:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Recomendations for a new computer

Hi list:

I fear after 7 years, my computer is close to giving up so need some
recommendations before this occurs.  Currently running Jaws 15 under windows
7 premium.  Most newer computers are running Windows 8 and above.  I wish to
stay with Windows 7 premium.  So are there any recommendations for the specific
computer configuration I quoted above?  You can send your responses offline if
you wish.  Thanks in advance.

DJ Reese

Winamp, iTunes: http://t.co/yHaWbe1hR8
Windows Media Player, http://is.gd/S6gYxc

Download and install the new Peachtree Radio fM app available in the Android,
Apple and Black berry app stores today.
Peachtree Radio FM.  where some listen to remember and some listen to forget.
www.peachtreeradiofm.com