It's good enough for government work. It's what we use here. Sure beats the
pants off of Norton.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 1:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [JAWS-Users] mcafee antivirus

I know most of you on this list are probably getting tired of all the talk
about which antivirus works best with jaws, but I’m getting a new computer when
windows 10 releases and I want the best protection and compatibility with jaws.
 I have heard of mixed comments about mcafee.  now some of those posts were in
previous years.  I would like to know how well Mcafee antivirus 2015 works with
jaws 16 Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee