Hello
I have a problem with JAWS in Windows 7. I don't really know if there is
something wrong with JAWS or Windows. In Windows Explorer, when I switch to
Details View, I expect to see the duration of MP3 files in front of them. I
have already customized the details so the duration will be shown among the
details, but JAWS does not read the duration of MP3 files in front of them.
If I right-click the file and go to details tabl, JAWS reads the duration
very well, but JAWS does not read the duration in details view. I don't know
if Windows shows the duration or not, but I know JAWS does not read it at
all. This was not the case in Win XP. In Windows XP, JAWS read the duration
very well. What do you think the reason is?

Thanks in advance.
جواد حسینی
انجمن پژوهشی آسیب های بینایی (راوی)
Research Association For Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com