No. This started yesterday.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iTunes

Are you using the blindtunes scripts? For whatever reason, whenever I
use the scripts iTunes gets all twisted up and jaws stops working.
When I run iTunes without the scripts this doesn't happen. Of course
without the scripts iTunes is not as friendly, so it's a catch22.

Btw I have the same configuration as you do with jaws 15 and win7 64 bit.