probably 17 in the fall. I think 10 will be out in the summer or fall and hope jaws will play with it. I am pist with them. I have to get 16 when I do not want and I would prefer going for 15 to 17 since 16 is for window 8.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows ten is going to be free for one year

ok now the question is will jaws16 be able to run on it, or will we have to
get jaws 17 whenever freedom scientific starts brewing it!

-----Original Message----- From: Pinky
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 12:52 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2

Hi Group,

I received this info from another group that stated Windows ten would be
free for one year if you have Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1. Here is the link to
read about it:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2873214/windows-10-will-be-a-free-upgrade-for
-windows-7-and-8-users.html

Ed