I sit corrected. I must've gotten it confused with something else,
because I just opened 35 windows and when running close all,
everything closed, except jaws for windows.
I guess using alt f4 more often isn't necessary. lol.
Now, all I need is something that will close all windows and shut my
system down.
I'm 35 and getting to old for this stuff.  Just trying to make my life
easier lol...