David:
What you listed for the advance tab is what I already have for imap.
I can't even make any changes because when I do and click next, I get
the message Test Account Settings
Some errors occurred while processing the tests. Review the list of
errors Stopbelow for more details. If the problem persist after taking
the suggested

actions, contact your Internet Service Provider. Close
Tasks Errors
Send test e-mail message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail
server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server
administrator or
Internet service provider (ISP).
I never contacted the at department, lol, because they scare me. When
I came here seven years ago, I was told we are not allowed to use our
personal emails and any email communication needs to be through our
work email.
I just don't get why through aol.com and gmail.com, I can do
everything, but through outlook, no matter which ports I switch to
whether if it is 25, 26, 465 or 587, nothing.
So... I just decided to use the web based for my email accounts,
instead. How do I set up gmail so I can read the original email for
clarification purposes?