Have you disabled the laptop touchpad? Perhaps you are inadvertently
hitting it as you type.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sherri
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 1:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [JAWS-Users] Is it my laptop keyboard or Jaws?
(edited)

Sorry for the errors in the last message. Here it is again corrected.
I have a laptop. I am running Windows XP. When I use my external
keyboard, all is well, but when I try to type anything with the laptop
keyboard, it doesn't seem to focus. I can't read things clearly. When I
try to go to the desktop, it doesn't work correctly. It's as if Jaws
isn't allowing focus to be where it should be. However, the external
keyboard works fine. Any suggestions? thanks.

Sherri Brun

NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2...@gmail.com

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no
one is paying attention.