I believe that we will need to wait for jaws 17. I have 15 and if I want to get 17, I will need to purchase 16 which seen to me a waist of my money. Oh well jaws does not allow us to just get 17.

-----Original Message----- From: valiant8086
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FW: WINDOWS 10 AND SPARTAN

Hi.
Cortana, excuse any typos, doesn't work too well on my netbook, but I'm
willing to believe that I'm not using it properly and perhaps my
computer isn't the best example in any case. As for Sparton, I tried to
try it, and got nowhere. The only thing that almost worked was using the
touch cursor commands, but I was unable to find the address bar.

No surprise though, it is likely to take a bit for screen readers to get
a handle on things with that, those virtual buffers tend to be tricky in
that controls they aren't supporting just don't get any support at all.
It isn't like a native interface where you can try to work around issues
and it still mostly works.

Cheers, Sent with Thunderbird 31.3.0 portable