Not on the desktop. don't even have the icon anywhere on my comp, and
still when I press CTRL shift S it shuts down.  That is the part that
confuses me lol.

I grabbed this program off the jaws list for kicks because I got bored
and nosey, but hotkey finder, shows CTRL shift s and a path, which I
followed but the last part I couldn't find.

I'm sure Iwill figure it out, thanks for the response though.