From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] AVG vs. Avira: Which Is More JAWS Friendly?

For those of you who have tried both AVG and Avira, which of these two free
real-time anti-virus programs is the most JAWS-friendly?  I'm considering
one of these programs as a replacement for MSE because support for the XP
version will supposedly be discontinued next month, meaning that the
database definitions will no longer be updated.  Note that I am more
interested in program accessibility and ease of use than in relative
superiority of anti-virus protection.  Thanks.

Gerald

---