As Mike has already noted, Say All was abandoned.  Personally, I wish it was
still available for the very reasons you pointed out.  Below, you will find
some suggestions and detailed instructions.

First of all, the premium voice you downloaded is still there.  However, it
is listed under a different synthesizer. If you downloaded the voice from
the Freedom Scientific web site, it is listed under the Vocalizer Expressive
synthesizer.  You can, as Mike mentioned, change to that voice by choosing
it from the list.

1.  While focused on the application you want to use, press INSERT+CONTROL+S

2. This command opens a list of voice profiles.  The one you want is
Vocalizer Expressive
3. After choosing the profile, tab to Okay and press Enter

Now, if you would like that voice to be called up automatically when you
switch to that application, you can do that.  Here's an example of what I
mean.  If you are using Microsoft Word and you would like Ava Premium to do
all of the reading in that environment, follow the steps below.

1.  Press INSERT+J to open the Jaws interface
2. Choose the Options menu by typing ALT+O
3.  Choose the Voice menu
4. Locate and press Enter on the Voice Adjustment option
5. Tab to the Profile list and choose Vocalizer Expressive
6. Tab past the Delete Profile and Language options
7. Tab to the Adjust Voice dialog and leave it set on All Contexts
8. Tab through the settings and adjust the voice to suit your personal needs
9. There are a couple of settings referring to Spell Rate and Upper Case
Pitch.  Avoid those
10. Tab to the Save As option and press Enter.

Here, you can choose a different name for the profile and save the settings
you have made.  I usually create a profile named after the application I'm
using.  For example, in this scenario, I'd choose Microsoft Word.  Type that
in and press Enter.
1. Now open Microsoft Word or whatever word processor you are using
2. Press INSERT+CONTROL+S.  Use your up and down arrows to choose your new
profile
3. Note:  There is an option to use your new profile as the Default.  Don't
do that unless you want that same voice used in every application or
environment
4. After making your choice, tab to an option which asks you what profile is
to be used for the word processor
5. Place focus on the new profile you have created
6. Tab to Okay and press Enter

>From this point on, every time you open that application, the correct
profile will be automatically chosen.
There is an advantage to making a profile change on the fly.  The change is
temporary.  You can choose another voice to edit the document.  If you exit
and reopen the application, the program will be loaded with the Default
profile.

I hope that this helps.

John and linda justice
Personal e-mail: john_just...@verizon.net