Petras,
You will have to do this in two stages.  Once everything is set, you won't
have any trouble in future.

1.  If your Jaws is on the Desktop, move to it by pressing J but don't open
it
2. Press the Applications key or use SHIFT+F10
3.Press R to open the Properties menu
Note:  This menu opens on the Shortcut Page.
4. Tab to the Shortcut edit box and press CONTROL+ALT+J  or any other
shortcut key that will be unique to opening Jaws

Now, you are all set to re-open Jaws  without difficulty.
1. To close Jaws, press INSERT+F4
Jaws will ask for confirmation  that you want to close it
2. Press enter to confirm your choice
Jaws will now stop operating and your sighted friend or helper can use it
without having Jaws speak information and slow down the process.
3. To restart Jaws, press the shortcut key, CONTROL+ALT+J

I hope this helps.

John and linda justice
Personal e-mail: john_just...@verizon.net