From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Up grading Word?

Mike, Thanks very much for this help. Do you think I can get any kind of a
discount on the price, since I have Word 2007? I don't remember if I purchased
a stand alone Word or if it had other applications with it. Since I wasn’t in
the others you mentioned, I wouldn't have installed them.

Thanks again! Vicky