Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 4:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Cortana

Hello Mike:
I tried to look at this for future reference, and make some notes. I went
to the set default programs link, and selected it. I am using internet
explorer as the browser. However, I did not find it in the list of programs.

Would you mind spelling this out in a little more detail? Sorry, if this
question is too elementary. But, I am still a novice.
Thanks. Neil