I'm using Outlook 2010 and Jaws 16 with Windows 8.1.

I have noticed that when you delete messages from a folder, the last message
looks as if it is still there.

First of all, it isn't.  If you do a mass Delete, it is removed with the
other messages.

This is some kind of odd Jaws behavior.  There is a way to deal with it.Once
you have deleted the messages, press the Backspace key.  That will remove
the message which doesn't seem to want to leve.

John and linda justice

Personal e-mail: john_just...@verizon.net

---