Bob told me that the Vipre Podcast can be found on the Acccess World.org web site. It accompanies another cast done by Gene Asner pertaining to Firefox. hth.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre

FYI he just un-subscribed from the list again. He does that quite often,
comes and goes.

I imagine if you contact him privately he will help you out. I don't
normally post this kind of information, but in this case I made an
exception.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.