Hi to all.
Been hear quing a bit about Vipre.
And I am tempted to pick up the one time lifetime membership of a price of $80. But how good is it up against the new program that comes with win 10 the new windows defender which was the older windows security iessentials and of course a little added protection in the program Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Now with windows defender, I wonder if we'll still need the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program?
Also, been meaning to try the following trick.
Think if we down load a demo fo the newer version for win 10, if we could throw in our older unlock code and it would unlock the demo to full mode?
Just a thought.
Also, after I pick up my new pc around when the Christmas specials comes out, it might have a even better anti virous package onboard the new machine.
So really could use some advice in this matter.
Many thanks.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: