Hello List,

Using Windows 10 and Outlook 10, I continue to be frustrated when trying to
read the titles when I receive multiple attachments.

I press Ok on the first attachment and then shift tab so read the title
before saving it. I then press OK and save it to documents to to a specific
folder in documents.

When I go to the second attachment and press shift down arrow and then Ok, I
don't see the title of the next attachment.

I'm sure there is a series of steps in this process using specific keyboard
commands, the shift and arrow keys etc.

I would appreciate it if someone here could present the steps in the process
for saving multiple attachments to reduce this frustration allowing me to
master one more function Using JAWS and my not so technical brain. .

Best,

Justin