Well, it seems that Google Chrome picked up my IE8 imports from my XP machine into IE10/11 on my Toshiba laptop, etc. So not sure that it picked up anything from IE11. (The imports that it picked up were themselves "imported from Internet Explorer" - originally IE8.)

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 1:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Apparently Google Chrome doesn't support importingbookm arks from Firefox.

Hi,
was able to import all of my Favorites from Internet Explorer – including those from my XP machine that went south last December (probably thanks to an iPhone app that picked up my Favorites from it), but not Firefox (at least on my present desktop; and, perhaps, not Internet Explorer 11 here either?) I’ll confess to not yet having listened to David Moore’s audio tutorial. Hopefully there’s a way to get Google Chrome to recognize all of your other seriously used browsers, and import from each of them.