If you change synthesizer, you probably won't have that problem. (Vocalizer Expressive voices are now are as good as, or better than, Eloquence.)

-----Original Message----- From: Bissett, Tom
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 3:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 16 Language Changes

I realize this doesn't help but I experience the same behaviour. I find though that this happens when I am using IE 11, I don't think it happens with other applications. I did ask this question of the list but no one else seems to have the problem.
Its annoying and I hope we can find a solution.
Tom Bisset