From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Tipton (ML)
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Accessible Video Converting tool

Hello,

I want to convert a .3gp video file to a .move file, if the quality of the 3gp3
file is not much better in quality.  Do you know of
a JAWS 16 or 17 accessible converting tool I can use to accomplish this? Since
I will not be doing this often, I prefer the tool to
be free.
If yes, can I please have the URL?

Thank you,
Bill