My granddaughter who is sighted looked at it and tried to uninstall it but couldn't do it either.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling Avast antivirus?

If memory serves I had to have my wife help me with that because of some
issue regarding a graphic that JAWS could not read.

Give a yell if you need further help and I'm sure something could be done.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.