Thanks, Andy.  That's exactly what I'm looking for.  I'll give it a try.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <andrew.bara...@va.gov>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [EXTERNAL] Looking for an accessible site where Ican send electronic greeting cards

I have used www.bluemountain.com
The last time I used it, the process was accessible, but keep in mind
that no screen reader can describe the pictures or animations. I stopped
doing this because I found that many people do not like electronic
greetings and some would not pick them up because they thought they were
malware, and some actually are. But Blue Mountain has been around for
years, and are safe on that count.

Andy