From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:47
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dongle question

Clean install first of all. There seems to be some sort of an issue with
that particular system, but I'm not done trying as of yet. I spoke to Dennis
which interestingly enough only lives about 15 miles from here and he
confirmed a few items. First off the windows version should have nothing to
do with the problem.

The thing that we both found odd is that when the system boots up it says
JAWS home addition demo mode. Now that is only on startup, if I go in to the
help, about window it says professional serial 801. I admit that gave him a
bit of a shock to say the least.

It is Friday and I do have a bottle of Captain Morgan out in the kitchen,
not yet but it's more of a fallback kind of plan.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.