Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 4:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FSCast Notification, Where To find, Corrected

Hi Jim,

Here's a couple of other ways to access the Settings Center Default All
Applications, just to add to the collection.  Since I run Jaws from the
system tray, this is how I would do it.
1. Insert / Jaws key + J, to open Jaws options.
2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities, or arrow to, Utilities, & press
enter.
3. Press the letter, E, or arrow up / down to, Settings Center, & press
enter.  This way puts you directly into Settings Center Default All
Applications.

If you don't run Jaws from the system tray:
1. Alt + Tab to the Jaws window.
2. Press, Alt + U, to open Utilities.
3. Press the letter, E, or arrow up / down to, Settings Center, & press
enter.

Or,
1.A: From the Jaws window press the, Alt key.
2.A: Right arrow to, Utilities.
3.A: Press the letter, E, or up / down to, Settings Center, & press enter.
Take care.
Mike, Go Dodgers!
----- Original Message ----- From: Jim