I have two HP laptops here using Windows7 and JAWS 16 which I can't get
wireless to turn on.  I've tried everything I know so I'm wondering if anyone
has any suggestions.  If airplane mode is on, is there a keystroke to turn it
off?

I've run my fingers along at the top of the laptop.  I've tried the function
keys with and without the FN key.  I've looked for a slide switch or button on
the laptop.   I've tried Windows Mobility Center.  No go!  Please help, if you
can.

Arianna