Mike, I got it! Incredible! Thank you so much. I've learned something today because of you.

All the best,

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Desktop icon not on send to menu

Hi Arianna,

Let me know what you find following the steps from my previous message. If
you're missing the Send To folder it'll have to be replaced, & we'll deal
with that if necessary..
Take care.
Mike
Remember folks, it's tax time! If you add, IRS to the word, the, you get "T
H E I R S".  That spells THEIRS!
----- Original Message ----- From: Arianna Calesso