From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2016 6:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Trouble assigning a hot key for jaws 17

Hi All,

I had control-alt-J assigned as my hotkey for jaws 16, but I wanted to
reassign it to jaws 17. I went into properties under jaws 16 and deleted the
key assignment, only each time I try assigning that key combo to jaws 17 in
the property dialogue, instead of assigning the keystroke it starts up jaws
16.

When I open the property dialogue under 16, it shows no hotkey assigned.
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Kimber

--