From: "Jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] List of tutorials and OneDrive
instructionsonusingit

Hi Rick,
I use the voice recorder app in w-10 to record all my tutorials.
This is a highly compressed format which allows me to record long recordings
without taking up a lot of space.
This not taking up a lot of space is important for me.
For example, I have 49 tutorials on the W-10 and Jaws group.
I have 15 tutorials here.
I have several more on another OneDrive page.
I am only using about 2 GB's of my 15 GB's storage on OneDrive, for all of
these files.
Without converting my files, they will play in the following programs in
w-10.
1. the Voice recorder app.
2. Windows media player.
3. Groove music app.
4. VLC media player.
For w-7, w-8, and w-8.1, they will play in the following:
1. Windows media player.
2. VLC media player, I believe.
They will not play in iTunes, unless they are converted to MP3's, then from
iTunes, you can convert them to the iTunes MP4a format.
I hope this answers your question.

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed
reaching His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with
good health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim
Just out of curiosity, why the M4A format?
Isn't that an Apple file format?

Rick Justice