Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] List of tutorials]

I converted your jaws 1 recording to MP3 and by removing frequencies that a
human voice does not produce was able to shrink it from 66.4 MB to 18 MB
without any noticeable loss of quality as a test. Yes gold wave is a sweet
bit of software.

Over the years I have used it to record vinyl albums into the computer and
even NLS tapes such as those from my computer school days.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>