Hello List members,

For the past 15 years, I have been a regular ebay user, as both a buyer and
a seller.

Until recently, when contacting a seller with questions regarding a specific
item, I have been able to type in the Capcha numbers by pressing Enter on
the "Listen To The Numbers link." However, this feature is no longer
accessible. When I enter on the link, there is a message to load Media
Player. When I tab to Ok, the audio link to the Capcha numbers does not
open. This is very frustrating.

Is there a JAWS setting that I need to activate, or another setting that I
need to change?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best to all, Justin