Hello Listmembers:

Up until a week or so ago, the music tab (that is my entire song archives in
Itunes was at the top of a treeview. To move to Playlists, I arrowed down to
its position in the treeview. Now, in order to do this, I tab about 25 times
to Playlists. Also, on a related note, my general song titles are listed
under My Music, whereas until recently songs were listed under Music.

This may be the source of the issue, where there is a specific prompt or
keystroke to have my overall song titles re-grouped under Music.

I'm not sure that I've explained this issue adequately enough. Nonetheless,
any help would be appreciated.

Best to all,  Justin