From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Pinky
Sent: 15 May 2016 17:25
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] application key on logitech keyboard

Hi Everyone,

I have a person that uses Jaws and she just purchased a new wireless Logitech
keyboard. I also purchase one and it has a function key where the application
key is located. When you press that key it does not bring up the application
menu. Does anyone know how a person would change something on the Logitech
keyboard to make the function key work like the application key when press?

Ed

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere