Hello Listmembers:

As I am not a frequent Facebook user, I would appreciate some guidance with
regard to using JAWS to update my Facebook account with a new email address.

Instructions re: this process are noted as follows:

o    Click at the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
--When I opened my Facebook account, there is no link for Settings. Opening my
profile, doesn't seem to provide me with a link to the first step in this
process, in order to complete the next four steps, (see below.)

o    Click Email.
o    Click Add another email to add a new email to your account or click Remove
to delete an email from your account.
o    Enter your password.
o    Click Save Changes.'

I would appreciate any help concerning this issue..

Thank you---Justin