Try a system restore.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 5:31 PM
To: 'Jaws users list' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Strange Outlook 2016 problem

Hello, all.

This afternoon, I tried accessing my list of folders in Outlook 2016, and am
suddenly unable to access the folder list.

I can get someone sighted to access my Outlook folders via the mouse, but
whenever I shift Tab from my message list view to my folder list, I get a
current mailbox submenu item, and I can't move anywhere with my arrow keys.

It's almost like Jaws is stuck in my current list view, with no way to get
back to my list of Outlook folders.

I have checked my layout  settings under the settings view, and all seems as
it should be.  My folder view is set to normal, the reading pane is set to
off, and the to do bar is off.

I'm at a loss as to what to do here to get things back to the way they
should be.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan