Agreed.  If I mess up, come at me man, we have to keep each other's
technique sharp.
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 2:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Maximize Window Command

Justin, no criticism intended, and I worried about my post for that reason.
I did note your second post. I hate to admit it, but I've also posted errors
that other vigilant listers were good enough to catch. Promise, I'll do it
again, and then again. But I will try not to. I just thought it would help
in this case to ensure the right information appeared in a single post. JAWS
requires incredible attention to detail. This list is really good about
minimizing misinformation, which is almost always inadvertent.