Your steps are correct.

The mail app will mirror whatever messages she currently has stored in her account at Gmail.com. That's one of the advantages of using iMap over POP3. Any new messages to and previous messages stored in her gmail account will be sync in the Mail app.

Believe there is an option in settings for restricting how far back you want the Windows 10 mail app to retrieve previous messages.

-----Original Message----- From: David Whitehead
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 2:40 PM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 mail;

Good afternoon to all;

One of my client's would like to setup the windows 10 mail client.

I would like to just verify some information,

1, to setup the email account,

I need to go to,

Settings, windows-key+i

2, tab to the list of items, and right arrow and enter on,

Accounts,

3, then I need to again tab once,

Now, arrow down and enter on,

Email&app accounts,

4, again I need to tab and here I see, add email account,

Here I would add enter.

Now the type of account is Gmail,

So, I assume I choose google?

Now, when I go through the setup,

Will my client just receive all new messages from the Gmail account?

Or, can my client receive all previous mail.

Just want to make sure I will do this right.

In advance, thank you.