From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Subash
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 12:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] protected documents help

Hi Tammy, I had the step-by-step information how to do this with the
keystrokes, but unfortunately, the computer I had on refuse to boot and I don't
have ms office on this one to repeat the steps, but here is how.
Sorry I can't give the keystrokes.
1. First launch any Office program such as Microsoft Word and then press
Alt+F for File
2. Now go to Options
3. open Options window. Now find on "Trust Center" tab given at the end in
left-side pane and then enter on "Trust Center Settings" button.
It'll open a new window to customize Trust Center settings.
4. Click on "Protected View" tab and in right-side pane, you'll find following
options ◦Enable Protected View for files originating from the Internet ◦Enable
Protected View for files that are located in potentially unsafe locations
◦Enable Protected View for Outlook attachments 5. All options are enabled by
default. Disable the desired option or disable all given options to turn off
Protected View completely and click on OK button to save the changes.

hth