I've used the process before.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 6:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] turning off protected view

Hi, I found this in my file from the past about how to do this and will
paste it below. Hope this helps. Judy & Libby

1.    Press Alt-F to open the File button

2.    Press T to open Options

3.    Down Arrow to Trust Center

4.    Press Alt-T to activate the Trust Center Settings button

5.    Down Arrow to Protected View

6.    Tab to the Enable Protected View for files originating from the

Internet check box

7.    Press Space to uncheck the box

8.    Tab to the Enable Protected View for files located in potentially

unsafe locations check box

9.    Press Space to uncheck the box

10.    Tab to the Enable Protected View for Outlook attachments check box

11.    Press Space to uncheck the box

12.    Tab to the OK button

13.    Press Enter and the Trust Center dialog will close

14.    Tab to the OK button

15.    Press Enter and the Word Options dialog will close